Friday, January 28, 2011

Top Ten Funniest Snowman Pictures On The Internet!

I've done it! I have sifted through all the snowman pictures on the Internet and made the decision for you as to what the top ten snowman pictures Online really are. I will be honest, this was a very tough battle. Judging criteria included: how funny it was, difficulty,  level of comedy, creativity, and funniness.

Enjoy!

#10: I'm depressed on a park bench, but don't worry, I'm still just a snowman.

#9: Classic - I'm holding my own screaming head snowman.

#8: Even after all my travels, I'm still Gulliver snowman being tied down.

#7: Holy crap! Totally inappropriate but funny snowman!

#6: Lifting weights of tiny little snow with these stick arms is still tough snowman.

#5: I don't care what your job is. You come out and see this on your car and you pee your pants snowman.

#4: MY GOODNESS! Making up for something snowman?

#3: Who you gonna call, snowman.

#2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#1: Most correct snowman.

Which one is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment